General forum area dedicated to the MultiDat Gaming BF2 Servers
26 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2

I would like to add something harsher for campers and baserapers.
They are so belligerent when they are attacking to enemy base. We cannot go away from base. I recommend 3 times do that and RoundBan or Kick for them.
Any comments? Type here!
Thanks
Battlefield 2 is love, Battlefield 2 is life

Leopard105 hat geschrieben: I would like to add something harsher for campers and baserapers.
They are so belligerent when they are attacking to enemy base. We cannot go away from base. I recommend 3 times do that and RoundBan or Kick for them.
Any comments? Type here!
Thanks

Huh, I don't understand the problem

the pb is this guy is noob and want bann all guys who own his ass !!!!

Unfortunetly yu need to bann every one cause this guy is a crap

Plz leopard just stop bf2 back to pokemon men

Yu are a shame

kevin92 hat geschrieben: Huh, I don't understand the problem

The problem is that Anti-baseraping message system is not good in game. Airstrike need hard punish for them.
Kevin, are you annoyed, when enemy soldiers are killing to you and you cannot to get in to jet/car/heli on Your base? Me of course yes.

Skarko-21: what the hell is a "pokemon"? Dont know them, because Im focused only to BF2 :P

Men yu cry about pb who no one can something

Since All that years this pb continue and its not kevin who will change something
-kevin should start to try how bann correctly hehe :)-

There will have for ever some noobs raper because those noobs can t make points otherly
Baseraper are like a virus who no one can stop
and if yu start to stop it yur serv will be empty !!!!! really fast

Its demo gaypard don t forget it

Good evening,
Im opening this topic, because nobody do something or reply something.

These Anti-Baseraping warning messages are really unnecessary and the some players are continue in baseraping by jets, helicopters or weapons in hand. The enemy or player in your team dont have captured flags and do baseraping and they spoils your game.
Really annoying and irritating.

Please do something or :angry-banghead: .

Im suggesting kick or round-ban for them after 3 raped and hopefully his behavior will improve. If not - it depends for in-game admins.

thanks

I agree with Leo, anit-baserape system needs some adjustments. In my opinion it could be works better with auto-ban after 3 baserape kills, just for round. On [HI]Ca..... server, anit-baserape script ban player for 24h after 3 br kills and it works really good (they have no problems with baserapers and on the server is still nice amount of players). Multidat for Europe is really good position (nice ping), i don't think so, that server could be really fast empty. Maby, Nemro could do at least some test for few days or week?.

I vote yes for round ban after 3 times base rape. I also suggest to adjust the system, so when chasing jets, and the enemy jet fly's over the base but you also kill the enemy jet right at that moment you should still get the kill and you shouldn't be punished for base raping.

Maybe make the system only work when your touched to the ground in the base area. So not in air.

BUSTED hat geschrieben: On [HI]Ca..... server, anit-baserape script ban player for 24h after 3 br kills and it works really good (they have no problems with baserapers and on the server is still nice amount of players).

I don't agree with this solution, I think on a big term it will result in a empty server. 24 hours is a long period, If something like this was done, then at-least 12 hours. But I vote for the roundban after 3 times.

kevin92 hat geschrieben: Maybe make the system only work when your touched to the ground in the base area. So not in air.

This is very good idea. I agree.
Thanks all for agree.

I have activated the kick and round ban after 3 safe base area kills.

Maybe make the system only work when your touched to the ground in the base area. So not in air.

You can do: if victim.position.alt > x don't punish. That means only
safe base area kills on the ground get punished. But in this case
if you just take offed with your jet and get killed, the attacker also
don't get punished. You can set x to a higher altitude but in this case
low flying attackers also don't get punished.

Thanks. One more case nemro, it could be useful too add some communicate on BF2 loading screen and in game ( some like: 3 base rape kills = round ban) or similar. It could prevent unwarranted topics for unban.

Hi,
thanks for it, but i dont saw any kick or roundban after 3 baserapes.
Bild

I see the problem: The mod adds 1 teamkill for every 3 safe base area kills,
which means, that you have to kill 9 times within the safe base area before
you get kicked because of 3 teamkills.
I have changed it to 1 teamkill each safe base area kill.

it could be useful too add some communicate on BF2 loading screen and in game.

Yes, that could be helpful. I have added the info to the server info field.

nemro hat geschrieben:

Nemro, the system is still the same. You get destroyed after 3 base-rape kills, but you don't get roundbanned.

kevin92 hat geschrieben:
nemro hat geschrieben:

Nemro, the system is still the same. You get destroyed after 3 base-rape kills, but you don't get roundbanned.

True.
26 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2