General forum area dedicated to the MultiDat Gaming BF2 Servers
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Is it possible to force server restart, i.e. start a new round when former havn't ended yet?

Is it possible to force server restart, i.e. start a new round when former havn't ended yet?

Admins with the appropriate privileges can restart the server at any time.

Strange thing happened to me - i won (i was commander) one round, another started. In less than 2 minutes team commanded by me captured all available flags. After few more minutes we were clearly winning. And then, for no apparent reason, server restarted. I played here for more than 500 hours and have seen restart only few times.
The strange thing is: losing team had two admins in it. One of them known for frequently abusing his privileges. Coincidence?

Not all of the admins have the same rights. For exampel kevin, Danger and I can't restart the Server. And whatever happened to you in the round you described must have been a bug. I can't find a restart (which wasnt denied) in the logs of the last weeks.
-=TIP=-

hannah_montana665 hat geschrieben: Strange thing happened to me - i won (i was commander) one round, another started. In less than 2 minutes team commanded by me captured all available flags. After few more minutes we were clearly winning. And then, for no apparent reason, server restarted. I played here for more than 500 hours and have seen restart only few times.
The strange thing is: losing team had two admins in it. One of them known for frequently abusing his privileges. Coincidence?

As far I know, the only admin who restarts the server is Senior. I don't think he restarts it in middle of a round, I've never seen him do that before he mostly does it when a new round starts.

Other admins, like (Fin)Danger, Kinslayer, Batuu etc don't have the privileges to restart the server. Neither do I.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1