General forum area dedicated to the MultiDat Gaming BF2 Servers
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Lately on the server it's getting boring, less real action, no more fighting for the flags, it's all about getting the most kills in a round by base ramping the enemy in jets/helicopters.

When I visited Cobra gaming, I saw that they made use of anti-base ramp system where players were not aloud to base ramp unless all flags were capped and they would be kicked/roundbanned if they still did. You(Nemro) most likely already know what system I'm talking about and there using. Could we have such system and try it out for a bit and see if it works yes or no, unless you have a different solution to bring more action to the game and make people capture flags more often.

I'm really getting sick of being base ramped by noobs in jets who can't even fly properly.

Feedback, constructive criticism, or anything else is all welcome!

I know this script. We had it running some time ago. The problem was, most players have ignored it, so it led to many
kicks for killing inside the base area and a nearly empty server.

nemro hat geschrieben: I know this script. We had it running some time ago. The problem was, most players have ignored it, so it led to many
kicks for killing inside the base area and a nearly empty server.

So conclusion; it's not going to happen? or can we at least try it. We really need a solution to bring more action to the game and make people capture flags more often instead of base camping the whole game and getting huge scores.

Here is an example, USMC is getting completely base-ramped. Teams are completely unfair, good players stocked up on one team(Mec). Just look at the player stats(Kills/deaths).

Bild

Teams are completely unfair, good players stocked up on one team(Mec)

this seems to be a general problem which could happen if there are too few players on the server.
Another very similar problem to this is that we have too few team play on the
servers. But I think a script can't really be a solution for this.

RIP xxx(CZ)xxx :D :D ps.: full of congratulations for servers!
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1